Britain already has a tax on share trading. France has just proposed a new tax for every stock trade in their country, excepting bonds. It is time that the US set a miniscule tax on each Wall Street trade, raising tens of billion dollars annually with little impact on actual investment. Such a tax would reduce speculation and outrageous bankers’ bonuses. Only 1/20th of 1% on each Wall Street trade is proposed by the American Dream Movement. The resulting income could then be used toward Main Street job creation, i.e. benefiting the rest of us 99%.